Thursday 15 March 2012

A little about me

I thought before I start giving reviews on products you should know some information about me because what works for me may not work for you. My skin type is one that I don't exactly hear about very often from most beauty bloggers because not very many people have to deal with what I do. I have super sensitive extra dry skin (I know I know technically that's not a specific skin type but it's the best way to describe it).
I have had dry eczema prone skin since I was a child. I thought that I grew out of it before I started high school (thank god right?) but it has come back full force! My under eyes, upper lip area and neck are the most sensitive areas at the moment, with dry flaky red patches.
I have been on a mission for the past 3 months to find the best skin and beauty products out there to help heal and cover my problem skin areas. I have found a few that have helped and many that have caused me to wake up with red itchy swollen eyes or just a generalized rash.
This blog is my mission to explore all that I can in the beauty world, because without makeup and beauty products life is so boring, and to report back to you on them in hopes that I can help someone who is in the same situation as me. Hey maybe one of you can help me! Ciao xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment